Finalized Clinical Report Findings
To determine the product’s effects on hair thickness, and scalp health, male and female subjects between 18 to 45 years old used Follione® Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo consistently for 56 days. In total, 16±1 men and 16±1 women participated in the study. Each displayed a history of dandruff, hair loss, oily skin, or scalp irritation. At the conclusion of the study, subjects completed a survey surrounding product satisfaction, results, and propensity of continued usage. Additionally, researchers evaluated the results using a series of inspections and follicle imagery. The results showed tangible improvements in hair fullness, reduction in dandruff prevalence, and alleviation of scalp irritation in relation to the established baseline.
Hair Thickness after 56 Treatment Days
The following conclusions serve as an accurate summation of the study:
• Subjects gained an average of 0.85 mm/cm2 in hair thickness with consistent application of Follione® Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo (statistically significant, p≤0.05).
Anti-Dandruff Assessment after 56 Treatment Days
• By leveraging squamometry, a dandruff assessment method using an adhesive strip, researchers determined a -2.54 average change in chroma C* index values (statistically significant, p≤0.05).
• Based on the Total Dandruff Severity Score (TDSS), subjects experienced a -1.41 average change in dandruff levels (statistically significant, p≤0.05).
• After considering both outcomes, researchers determined a positive correlation between Follione® Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo and dandruff reduction.
Soothing Efficacy after 56 Treatment Days
• Subjects experienced an average .55 A.U. decrease in scalp redness (statistically significant, p≤0.05).
• Subjects decreased scalp peeling (desquamation) by 1.50, scalp reddening (erythema) by 1.31, and dryness by 1.48 on average (statistically significant, p≤0.05).
• Subjects decreased the sensation(s) of burning by 0.48, heating by 0.76, itching by 2.10, and stinging by 0.62 on average (statistically significant, p≤0.05).
• After considering each of the outcomes listed above, researchers concluded that Follione® Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo yields tangible scalp relief and soothing efficacy.
When administered across a large sample size of participants with varying genders, skin sensitivity levels, and conditions, Follione® Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo does not yield adverse side effects or increased irritation. Additionally, participants with pre-existing conditions such as scalp irritation noticed tangible improvements after consistent product usage. These conditions were not worsened by the product’s usage. Likewise, new conditions were not triggered by the product’s application. Patient sentiment based on a post-survey questionnaire signals strong positive sentiment toward Follione® Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo. Overall, the investigation supports a positive correlation between the product and increased hair fullness, decreased dandruff prevalence, and reduced scalp irritation after 56 days of consistent usage.